Sunday, May 9, 2010

Montevideo here I come !

Change of Plans !

For once I tried to plan in advance, I'd been checking the plane tickets for about a month now to go from Buenos Aires to Iguazu and then Iguazu - Sao Paolo. But I never bought them....

Last week, whenI knew which days I was going to be in Buenos Aires I figured it was hight time i booked my way up to Sao Paolo....but obviously the prices had risen... too much !

Alternatively, Sandra, a french friend I met in the border between Bolivia and Argentina is working in Montevideo and invited me over .... why not ? Cheaper than Iguazu, I decided to go to Montevideo to spend my last long 4-day-week-end in South America and from there head to Sao Paolo.... no more buses !

Promise, I'll test the Uruguayan sun for you an suntan a little bit more before I go back to Europe !

Living in Brazil as of August, I will have the chance to go to the falls, they probably won't change much soon...

So, Montevideo here I come !

PS : I'm at the airport, and 3 months later I still can't get used to the annoying people that listen to music on their cell with no headphones ! Thank you for letting us enjoy your music, but hey, we'll be fine without !

5 comments:

planas.montserrat said...

nena!!!

que ja s'acaba!!!!!!

muaa

Kika said...

jaja... ja ves son uns pesats amb la música aquí per tothom!!! A MI NO M'AGRADA EL RAPPP!!!!! es que aquí foten el mateix però sempre són els negres aquests americans amb les cadenes penjant, els pantalons a mig cul i el seu super telèfon amb la música petant... i si no és això és el cotxe amb la música a petar...la setmana pasada estava a la meva habitació estudiant i 2tios arriven amb al cotxe així i aparquen però no surten del cotxe, no... ells es queden sentadets al cotxe amb les finestres baixades i la música a petar en plan "yeahhh we are cool!..." penòs!!!

petonet i disfruta del que et queda!!!


Ingrid

Nika said...

s'acaba.... la primera part, la diversio segueix a Europa !!!

Mireia said...

ui, doncs jo he sentit q deien q volien tancar les catarates de Iguazú en un parell o tres de mesos...ja és mala sort, eh???

Nika said...

jajaja ! sort que pensava anar-hi rotllo l'any que ve mes aviat...vens? t'espero ?